Bird Box With Wireless Camera System - High Resolution
Bird Box With Wireless Camera System - High Resolution
This bird box comes fitted with a High Res 420TVL camera. The nest box has an integrated sliding camera drawer. The CCD Colour Bird Box Camera supplies colour images during the day and It also provides infrared (IR) night vision that projects black & white images throughout the night. It also includes a microphone so that you can hear everything. The Digital Wireless receiver / transmitter used in this kit has a range of 120 meters (line of sight) with the standard aerials.
All our bird boxes are available to purchase with free shipping to mainland UK. All bird boxes are delivered ready assembled direct to your door.
Our Camera Bird Box features include:
- Hand-made with (PEFC-certified) western red cedar
- High resolution CCD colour camera (420TVL resolution) with light-sensing infrared illumination (making it perfect for 24hr viewing)
- Highly sensitive microphone so you can hear everything
- Adjustable, pre-set focus lens
- Digital Wireless pair TX / RX (waterproof)
- 2 x 12-volt DC mains adaptor plugs (for indoor use) / regulated 100-240v AC
- Scart TV plug for optional TV input (RCA yellow / white)
- 2 metal hole protector plates, 28mm & 32mm diameter—to help deter predators and other animals
- 2 year warranty: Camera + TX/RX
- All required fixing screws
Every camera box comes with instructions as well as tips to help maximise nesting in your bird box.
The Nesting Box
This bird box design follows guidelines suggested by the BTO and RSPB. Our pitched roof design offers you a top down close-up camera view. The front centre panel can be removed to allow the bird box to be used as an open fronted nest box.
This Nesting box has been designed with a sliding drawer in the apex of the bird box roof. This means the camera is safely housed with all its connections. Even though the camera is covered, the lens discreetly protrudes to catch all those important moments. The camera is hold with a quick release mounting bracket in the optimum position. This means you can transfer the camera between other nest boxes and birdcam feeders if required.
Included with the nesting box are two, optional hole reduction / protection plates of 28mm & 32mm.
This makes the nest box suitable for a range of garden birds, including:
- House sparrows
- Coal tits
- Great tits
- Marsh tits
- Blue tits
This popular design offers you an insight into the secret lives of nesting birds.
- The 3.6mm lens gives a 92-degree viewing angle
- The lens comes pre-focused to the correct position, but can be adjusted to suit alternative applications
- The camera is fitted with a super light sensor to adjust the image quality to suit the environment
- The light sensor adjusts the x10 infrared night vision LEDs to a graduating on/off, gently supplementing any loss or gain of natural light levels with invisible IR.
- Thanks to the latest technology, ultra-high-resolution colour images are produced in full light of the day, while in low light conditions black and white images are produced.
The Wireless Digital System
The wireless receiver and transmitter used in this kit is the latest technology, the signal which is produced is digitally encrypted, this means it’s much more powerful than cheaper analogue systems. The problem with the signal of analogue systems is they are prone to interference. The advantage of using a digitally encrypted signal is you will receive interference free video and audio quality as these devices will automatically pair and channel hop if they detect a signal being used by another device such as broadband etc. The wireless digital system included can transmit for a range of 120 meters.
The receiver and transmitter kit are also entirely weatherproof. The unit is provided with 1.5m of cable which has Video, (RCA) Audio and 12v DC inputs. The transmitter also comes with 10m of mains cable making it ideal for indoor and outdoor camera applications where the camera can be up to 30ft away from the mains
Inside: The receiver will connect straight to your TV via yellow and white A/V inputs. You can also use spare Scart input (adaptor included) to connect to your TV. Also included is a 240v 12V DC plug for connection at the mains.
Outside: The transmitter requires 12v DC power, so for a wireless kit to operate a 10 meter DC cable is supplied for connection to a mains point outdoors, the ideal place for the transmitter to be located is inside a garage or shed. This means the distance from the outdoor mains to the actual camera can be up to 10 meters. We can supply extensions if you need them. The 10m cable terminates at the transmitter with two (splitter) 12v outputs, one for the transmitter and one for the camera, this means you won’t need a separate mains supply for the camera. There is an Audio (white) and RCA Video (yellow) cable which connect to the camera for signal transmission.
|Antenna /Aerial:||3dB omni directional (standard)|
|Audio:||Highly Sensitive Microphone built in|
|Auto Transmission Pairing:||Yes|
|Camera Dimension:||42 x 42mm (metal)|
|Camera Sensor:||1/3 CCD COLOUR|
|Digital Transmission Frequency:||2.4000 > 2.4835 GHz (Auto hoping)|
|Effective Pixels:||500 (h) x 582 (v)|
|Infrared LED:||x10 by Switching Sensor|
|Lens Angle:||92 Deg|
|Max Current Draw:||200mA (RX) (TX + Camera) 350mA|
|Maximum No of TX RX per site:||x 4 pairs|
|Maximum Transmission Distance:||120 Meters (line of sight) +Options available|
|Min Illumination:||0.0 Lux (f1.4)|
|Nest box Dimensions:||H304 x W140 x D180mm|
|Nest box Internal Dimensions:||H190 x W103 x D140mm|
|Nest Box Material:||Western Red Cedar|
|Nest Box Type:||Multi-species|
|Operating temperature:||-20C > +50C|
|Operating Voltage:||12v DC|
|Outdoor 12vDC Cable > Mains:||10 Meters (33ft)|
|Shutter Speed:||1/50 - 1/100|
|TX/RX dimensions:||W 160 X H 125 X D 40mm (without aerial)|
|TX/RX Video Resolution:||720 x 480. 30fps|